Last night our party began to make its argument to the American people about why we deserve four more years. The party talked about the importance of an equal playing field, how we are building a 21st century economy, and made history by supporting marriage equality.

Join us as Barack finishes making that argument.

Fall Welcome Party
Thursday, Sept. 6th
8:30pm @ EBA (For confused 16's, that is: 5 Allen Street)
Free Food, Free Swag, Good Company

Come if you are a die hard liberal, a republican trying to get on the other side of that "factchecker" debate or anywhere in between.

P.S. Don't forget to watch Elizabeth Warren take the stage at 9/10pm tonight!