***The Dartmouth Hillel Choir***

…will be resuming this coming fall, 12F!

In high demand throughout the Upper Valley, the Hillel Choir meets weekly to work on Jewish music,
from the lively and exciting to the beautiful and reflective. We do both accompanied and a cappella pieces,
and welcome original student arrangements.

-Having given concerts throughout NH and VT, the choir has had a very successful year, and we look forward to starting up again this Fall-

 Blitz [log in to unmask] to find out more or to inquire about becoming a member of this fun-loving singing group.
Anyone can try out- all faiths are welcome!