Hey you.
 You're not the only one.

 Love, Me

Please join us for a panel discussion on body image and disordered eating at Dartmouth. Whether you're an athlete or not, affiliated or not, male or female, or anywhere in between, we've all been there or know someone who has!

 It's time Dartmouth talked about it.
COLLIS COMMONGROUND. FRIDAY. 6 PM.

 Panelists:
 Blaine Ponto
 Lindsay Haut, read by Katie Randolph
 Bronson Green
 Jonathan Sigworth
 Kate Shelton
 Mayowa Willoughby, read by Celeste Winston

 Catered by Gusanoz!

 Sponsored by the Real Beauty Initiative and Kappa Delta Epsilon
With support from EDPA, Active Minds, and the Panhellenic Council
AND
GDX, Beta, Chi Gam, BG, Phi Delt, KD, AD, DDD, Phi Tau, GLC, SD, Psi U, Sig Nu, AZD, SAE, Alpha Theta, Tabard, Sig Ep, APhi, EKT, and KKG

Dartmouth's Real Beauty Initiative's mission is to support men and women
of any age, size, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, and
socioeconomic status to embrace their own beauty as each is able to
individually define it. The purpose is to expand Dartmouth's views on
what it means to be beautiful, and to support those feeling marginalized
by our culture, media, and how beauty ideals are currently being
portrayed.

Want to know more? Check out www.realbeautyinitiative.wordpress.com