Attention: Sexual Abuse Peer Advisors (SAPAs)

are now accepting submissions for our summer poetry & art showcase!!

Because sexual violence manifests differently for everyone, we'd like for submissions to center around these two universal questions:

If you are an advocate, why do you choose to work with survivors? What motivates you?

If you are a survivor, what does your recovery process look like?

If you are interested in submitting a piece to us (either art or poetry), please blitz Rebekah Carrow, one of Dartmouth's SAAP Coordinators by August 15th with a completed piece.