Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello beautiful '14 women!

Women's Forum is hosting its second Leadership Workshop TOMORROW Tuesday, July 24th.

Come learn how you can find a healthy work-life balance at Dartmouth and beyond with guest speakers Jessica Jennrich Director of CWG, Alysson Satterlund Director of OPAL, and Jocelyn McDonald Program Coordinator of the Native American Program.

After our guest speakers share their experiences with balancing their social, professional, and personal lives, we will break out into activities and discussion to work on how we can better prioritize and manage our academics, relationships, and personal interests.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for another great event!
Dinner will be served, there will be authentic Chinese food! Maybe even fortune cookies.

Women's Forum Leadership Series Part II
July 24th
5:00 to 6:30
Collis Commonground