Come to Collis Patio at 1pm tomorrow and find out!!
The Rockefeller Center is sponsoring an informal gathering on Collis patio (rain location One Wheelock) on Tuesday at 1pm where you can meet the director and student performer(s) of the FLOCK Troupe (description below) and talk about the performance, money in society, the Occupy Movement, and dance as a means for communicating issues of social justice, or anything you want.  You can even just stop by to eat some yummy cookies and sip some lemonade in the shade.
Hope to see you there!

Performance: WIRED.
Wed, July 25, 6:30 pm, on the Green (rain location Top of the Hop)
“Out of the chaos of greed will come reform around a new paradigm.”
A community theater dance production of FLOCK Dance Troupe
Sponsored by the William Jewett Tucker Foundation and the Nelson A. Rockefeller Center
WIRED’s storyline traces the influence of money in our society through the entangling of corporations, politics and the judicial system. With a blend of compassion, outrage and humor, we’ll dance of consumption, the media, the Occupy Movement, and our place as human beings in the natural order of life on earth.
FLOCK recognizes that community dance and ritual theater are powerful in ways that go beyond the price of an admission ticket: strengthening relationships, deepening our sense of place, and building community through a performance of shared intention.