Hanover FSP'ing it next term? Looking to show off your organizational and creative skills?

The Tutor Clearinghouse is now accepting applications for its paid fall internship position. Applications, found on the website, are due to the [log in to unmask] account by12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, August 3.

This opportunity will allow you to work in a low stress environment in which you will be able to interact with students and other community members on a daily basis. Through completing this paid internship you will be further developing your interpersonal and organizational skills, while boosting your resume.

*Note: We strongly encourage you to submit your applications early, to give us plenty of time to review your applications and thus give you the opportunity to expand and clarify on your application in the process.

The application and job description are attached to this e-mail.

You can also find the most updated information on our Facebook page:

Finally, if you have questions or concerns of any type, please feel free to e-mail our account, or even one of the current interns (listed below). We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best of luck!

Soo Jee Lee
Danielle R. Nathanson
& Shermaine K. Waugh
The Tutor Clearinghouse Interns
Academic Skills Center
Dartmouth College
6173 Collis Center, Suite 301
Hanover, NH  03755

--------

Want to know what study groups are available and when they're available? Want updates on which courses are in need of tutors? Want directions on how to fill out your time sheets?

Please "Like" us on Facebook for important and useful information/updates: https://www.facebook.com/tutorclearinghousepage