~*~*~Women in Business and Morgan Stanley~*~*~
Feeling lost in the recruiting process?  Want advice from current professionals?  Don't know how to prepare for an internship when you get one?
Join us for...

Morgan Stanley's What I Wish I Knew: Tips for Success in Your Internship
Undergraduate women are encouraged to come hear from Dartmouth alumni on what they wish they knew during the recruiting process and during their internship experiences. This will be an interactive panel and "fish bowl."

TODAY, July 23
Collis 101
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Light refreshments will be served. Business casual recommended