Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi 14s!

My name is Andres and I am one of the co-chairs for Sophomore Family Weekend. We are so excited to have your parents here this weekend but we need your help! We are still looking for volunteers to help out with this weekend’s festivities, including registration, the olympic watch party, and the cookout. I have attached the URL (http://tinyurl.com/sophomorefamilyweekend that links to all the volunteer positions we have available. Your contributions will help make this weekend run smoothly and make it as successful as possible.

Also, we are having a student showcase on Saturday, July 28th and are looking for one more act! If you think you or your group has what it takes and would like to perform, please blitz me back ASAP.

Happy Studies (or lack thereof),

Andres Ramirez