Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

The Summer Enrichment at Dartmouth (SEAD) program is a multi-year college enrichment program that empowers promising high school students from under-resourced backgrounds to thrive in high school and college, and provides undergraduates with transformative service and leadership opportunities. For its HS scholars, SEAD offers summer programs, interns during the academic year, and reunion weekends at Dartmouth.

Attached please find a copy of the SEAD Internship application for the Winter and Spring 2013 terms, which outlines info. about the program.

We are currently accepting applications for W13 and S13 interns in all of our schools. The application deadline is Monday July 23rd at 9 am.

Send the attached app and a resume if you are interested in applying. We will interview and select all interns by the end of the summer term.

Questions? Email [log in to unmask], call Lindsey Green at 603-646-9761