Error during command authentication.

Take a trip to a Local Farm!

*****SIGN UP FOR GROWING CHANGE THIS WEEK!!!*****
**Thursday, 5-7 pm**

We have an AWESOME trip planned! We will be leaving campus at 5 pm behind Robo and heading to the Willing Hands garden at Cedar Circle Farm to harvest some peas, plant some corn and broccoli, and hang out with some AWESOME volunteers from the area! Plus, as an added BONUS, we can even stop at the Cedar Circle farm stand on our way to grab some extra fresh veggies to bring back to campus!! (we should back by 7:15)

SO SIGN UP TODAY! Rides are first come, first serve basis!
Blitz back with your a) NAME, b) phone #, c) whether or not you are certified to drive a Tucker car

**IMPORTANT: Again, if you sign up, you ABSOLUTELY must show up unless there is an emergency...We want to maintain a good relationship with Willing Hands, and it makes Dartmouth look bad if we don't take our partnership seriously, so make sure you are available before you sign up**

As usual, blitz Sarah Alexander or Tina Ma with any questions.
WOOOOHOOO IT'S GONNA BE A FUN WEEK!!

foodfarmslove,
GC chairs