AFRO-AMERICAN SOCIETY HOSTING A MOVIE NIGHT FOR CAMPUS!

Tonight at 7-9pm in Carson L01. *MOVIE CHANGE*

Movie:
"The Brothers" traces the journey of four African-American men as they take on love, sex, friendship and two of life's most terrifying prospects honesty and commitment. Smart, successful and sexy, Jackson Smith, Brian Palmer, Derrick West and Terry White are "The Brothers" lifelong friends banded together to weather love's innate terrors and occasional triumphs in this brazenly comic yet painfully true exploration of the battle between the sexes.
Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1335230745/
T-Shirt Order Forms DUE FRIDAY: *Price has dropped to $14*

I, Name, agree that my DA$H account will be charged by the Dartmouth Afro-American Society for a 12X tank top. If there are no funds available in my DA$H account, I agree to pay by cash or check immediately.

My DA$H # is:    Size:

Sincerely,
NAME
WaterWorks this Sunday at 1 pm. Location: Fitness Center Pool. Please RSVP to Jalil Bishop '14 IDE intern.
The AAm's next GB will be this coming Monday. Come and Enjoy the Community!