* Are you a highly motivated individual? *
* Worked hard and got an A or A- in a class you know like the back of your hand? *
* Interested in reviewing a subject you've taken in the past, all while helping a fellow student make the grade? *

Then BECOME A TUTOR!

*We are in desperate need of tutors for the following classes: BIOL 014, ECON 020, and MATH 020.*

Applying is easy! Go to http://www.dartmouth.edu/~acskills/tutors/fortutors/tutorapplication/index.html and fill out the form.

We pay $9/hr, and we'd love to help you help your peers!

Alternatively, give back (PAY IT FORWARD) and watch as those that you help succeed and continue the chain!

We advise committing to a*reasonable* number of hours (i.e., less than what you anticipate you can handle) and then adding to it, if needed.

REMEMBER: If you’re planning on working as a tutor, study group leader, or conversation partner, please get your paperwork in ON TIME so you can work! The Student Employment Office requires you to fill out an I-9 and W-4 within THREE days of getting hired! Forms are available in SEO or online.

Best,

Soo Jee Lee
Tutor Clearinghouse Intern
Academic Skills Center
Dartmouth College
6173 Collis Center, Suite 301
Hanover, NH  03755

--------

Want to know what study groups are available and when they're available? Want updates on which courses are in need of tutors? Want directions on how to fill out your time sheets?

Please "Like" us on Facebook for important and useful information/updates: https://www.facebook.com/tutorclearinghousepage