Error during command authentication.

Presidential Search Committee. Rethinking First Year Advising. Fieldstock. Summer Programming.

We have a lot to cover this summer and need your input! Come to our first meeting of the term this Monday at 8pm. Cinnamon and garlic knots will be served! This is YOUR summer, so start it off right by making it what you want!

There is a lot to cover. We need a wide range of perspectives for the search committee survey. Your opinion could directly influence the selection of our next president. Also, please come with your own ideas.

See you there!

Yours,
SA Exec Board