Looking for a fun, flexible, easy-to-learn Sophomore Summer Activity?

Come to Dartmouth Broadcasting's...

SUMMER OPEN HOUSE

Tuesday @ 5PM
3rd Floor Robinson Hall (Our Studio)

Working for Dartmouth Broadcasting is a fun and easy way to get involved with on-campus media, and a unique opportunity to work with industry professionals in the radio business. Whether you're seeking to reach thousands of listeners on our commercial station (99.3 FM), or to share your own musical tastes with friends on Dartmouth College Radio (1340 AM), NO prior experience is necessary to join, and opportunities to contribute immediately exist at DB.

Come view our studio, meet our staff, and learn about opportunities in:
Blitz [log in to unmask] for more information