Sustainawhattt?
Global Leadership?
New friends?
Fun outside?

Apply to be a Sustainability Office Intern this summer!

The Sustainability Office is now accepting applications for our summer term internship program. Our office is excited and eager to recruit new faces to sustainability on campus and we want to include students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences (not just sustainability!) Our summer term internship program is an excellent way for students to connect with our office and sustainability on campus and to learn more about how to make a difference here and in the world!  Below are the internship descriptions and intern applications for 12X! Please feel free to email if you have any questions!

Applications due Tuesday, June 26, 2012 by midnight. Interviews for applicants will be held Wednesday June 27 -- Friday June 29th.
All summer-term internships are 1 term internships. We will hire for our year-long internship program at the beginning of the fall term!

Feel free to email us if you have any questions!
<3 Sustainability