FINAL CALL

Had experience designing a
website?

   Want to get paid a solid sum of money for doing it again?

Apply to spearhead designing Dartmouth Model United Nation's new and improved website.

Each year, DartMUN brings over 500 high school students from across the country for a weekend of cooperative debate and resolution. We're looking for a new
Web Designer who has had previous experience in WordPress or other publishing platforms to help us completely renovate our webpage.

The attached application applies a more detailed description of the position's responsibilities and pay rates.

All applications are due on
June 20th at 11:59PM.

Please blitz back to [log in to unmask] with completed applications and any questions!