You are cordially invited to...

Marriage, or an Utterly Improbable Occurrence in Two Acts

Женитьба, или Совершенно неверятное событие в двух действиях

Written in 1833 by Russian playwright and author Nikolai Gogol, staged in Christopher English's English translation by "Vanya on the Green"

This Saturday at 7 PM
105 Dartmouth Hall
Free admission!

Skeptical? Read these celebrity reviews!

"I'm going to have a word with this Gogol fellow's editor. Romantic 'comedy'? Unheard of."
~Thomas Hardy

"I wish that I had a matchmaker like Fyokla Ivanovna for my daughters - she would have had them married off in a fortnight! We share a taste for aristocrats, but I'll pass on the vodka."
~Mrs. Bennett

"I was distracted by a poster for 'Marriage' and missed my jump. So much for the steeplechase...and the horse. Anna had to see the play with that blasted husband of hers. She said that Nikanor Ivanovich Anuchkin is a more dashing infantry officer than I am, and she couldn't stop gushing about Agafya Tikhonovna's wedding dress. Another unsubtle hint?"
~Count Vronsky

Supported by the Russian Department and COSO.