Tomorrow, at 6pm, Men's Forum will be hosting an open discussion on the Myth of the Good Man

We invite all you men, women, girls, and boys to help us break down the standards that make a "good guy."

Thinking about the institutions, traditions, and expectations that define a masculine "good," let's how we construct, perpetuate, and validate the worth of a man.

What does he look like?what does he say? where does he draw his confidence from?who are his friends?who does he aspire to be?what is his favorite color, how does he drink his coffee (or does he drink tea?)?  what does he believe in? and why are we so bent on creating a dichotomy that might present one definite answer to any of these questions?

Monday, 6:00 PM
ON THE GREEN
BYO dinner

See you there