After recording hundreds of your votes, the winners of the Big Green Scene's Annual Spring Sports Awards have been revealed! Log on to www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com<http://www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com> to check out the show, where we count down the nominees and then announce the winners from each category. Thanks for voting!

Also, be sure to check out our archive of past shows, featuring interviews with notable Dartmouth athletes past & present, as well as the best Dartmouth sports coverage around. See you next year, fans!

DSN: Dartmouth Sports Network

The Official Voice Of Dartmouth Sports

C/O Dartmouth Broadcasting WFRD/WDCR

6176 Robinson Hall, Dartmouth College