*******Like movies? Scriptwriting? Filmmaking? Acting?*******

Then join the cast or crew of the next Stories Growing Films production!

Come to Wilson 205 tomorrow (Saturday) at 12 p.m. to find out how!

* No experience necessary

* We will also watch and critique rough cuts from our first short film, “Hey, Tolu,” a story about two brothers from Nigeria and their separation when one becomes disabled at home and the other travels to the U.S. for college

We are now accepting script submissions for our next short film! The deadline is midnight on June 8th. Scripts should be roughly 8 to 15 pages long and sent to the [log in to unmask]

Blitz Stories Growing Films with any questions