So are we.

District 12 and the Capitol are real.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/04/opinion/la-oe-harden-north-korea-camps-20120404

NKP will be hosting the Hunger Pledge tomorrow, May 24th, for the real-life Hunger games that plagues our world today.

The Hunger Pledge asks that you abstain from food throughout the day for a sense of what North Koreans go through every day

Out of a total population of approximately 22 million, somewhere between 800,000 and 3.5 million people died from starvation or hunger-related illnesses...

Come join us tomorrow in Rocky 002 from 6 to 7 pm
Dinner and refreshments will be provided.

The North Korea Project is an active humanitarian organization that seeks to alleviate the sufferings of North Korean refugees in any way that we can, by raising awareness in the Dartmouth community about the issue, as well as providing direct support to North Korean refugees. If you are interested in learning more and/or participating, blitz us at[log in to unmask].