Attached please find the application for the Inter-Community Council Co-Chair positions for 2012-2013.
Applications are due via email (to: [log in to unmask]) by Thursday May 24th.

I-CC Chairs do not necessarily need to be rising seniors, but they should be in Hanover during the fall, winter, and spring terms.  Prior I-CC experience is not required, however a desire to engage with many different communities on campus is essential.

This role is a paid position within the Office of Pluralism and Leadership.

More information regarding the position is available here:

Please feel free to contact Alysson Satterlund (OPAL Director & I-CC Advisor), or Patricia Lee '12 and Chris O'Connell '13 (current I-CC co-chairs), if you have any questions.