Good Afternoon,

Could you please send the following message via listserv? Thank you. Nicole

Subject: great morning job for the Summer term…

If you're an early riser, like good pay, and have an hour to spare before 9 a.m. during the Summer term, we've got the job for you!

The Dartmouth has three deliverer positions available for the summer term.

Two, twice a week deliverers (Tuesday and Friday) and one as needed substitute deliverer.

 For details, blitz [log in to unmask]

Please note: We are a separate non-profit from the college, so we can only hire people with U.S. social security numbers not procured through the college.