At last year's dinner students raised over $5,000 - let's do it again!
Swipe for Hunger!
Wed, May 23rd 5-8 pm in ’53 Commons

Donate your extra DBA, a meal swipe or DASH to fight hunger in the Upper Valley. Proceeds will benefit Willing Hands, a local non-profit that delivers fresh produce to over 55 organizations in need in the Upper Valley.
Participants will be entered in a raffle to win a new bike or vouchers to the local Farmers Market!

Or simply stop by to learn more about food insecurity and
hunger in the Upper Valley and food issues at Dartmouth and beyond.