Check out this week's episode of Dartmouth's one and only sports talk show, the Big Green Scene, available online now at http://www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com/ This week, we talk to Football Captain Pat Lahey '12 about the team's spring scrimmage, their hopes for the fall, and the NFL signing of former Dartmouth RB Nick Schwieger '12. Also, we look at the weekend for Baseball, Women's Lacrosse, and Track, plus a look at the NBA Playoffs and a special report on NCAA compliance here at Dartmouth. Check it out!

Also, don't forget to Like our Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthSportsNetwork

DSN: Dartmouth Sports Network

The Official Voice Of Dartmouth Sports

C/O Dartmouth Broadcasting WFRD/WDCR