Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Save the Date!!

 Thursday, May 10
"Gender Dynamics & Black Masculinity" - Cutter Shabazz Lounge; 6pm
Recently, the brothers of Theta Zeta have been discussing how gender is perceived by the Black community. Therefore, we thought it would be nice to open up the conversation to our community and hear your thoughts on the issue. Come share your insights and hear the ideas of your peers!
*Food will be served*

Friday, May 11
"Animal House Goes Bananas: 4" The Animal House (Alpha Delta Fraternity House); 11pm
A joint party between the brothers of Alpha Delta Fraternity and
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

Sunday, May 13
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc, Spring Informational - 1930 room (in Rocky); 3:30pm
For all men interested in learning more about our Fraternity

 Saturday, May 19
 “The 21st Annual Greenkey Stepshow" - Leede Arena; Doors open at 5pm
Performances by: Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity Inc, Alpha Pi Omega Sorority Inc, Alpha Phi Sorority, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, SHEBA, Ujima Dance Troupe & Staccato

** Official Teaser Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKEJ9YlwlMM&feature=youtu.be  **

Saturday, May 26
"Seoul Food" - Collis Porch; Between Noon and 4pm
An annual event that facilitates reflection on and discussion of the perceived disparities and commonalities between cultures. This year, specifically, we will be commemorating the 20 year anniversary of the 1992 L.A. riots, and reflecting on the differences between then, and now.

*Please be on the lookout for more event specific blitzes and information. Thanks for your continued support.