Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

everyone get pumped because...
this weekend is....
Dartcon, a celebration of games of all kinds

View the full list of events here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ai2d_KnweGTedDEzYmk0YUNwT2tvS1pCU0tUYWJRZ2c&output=html

(it's constantly being updated!)

Have an idea for an event? Respond to this email with a suggestion!

For more info blitz CGC or read below...
WHAT IS DARTCON?

Dartcon is a WEEKEND OF GAMING, with every type of game you could hope for. Games, prescheduled and pick-up, video and analog, will be happening for the duration, and THERE WILL BE SNACKS!

WHEN AND WHERE IS DARTCON?

Dartcon will be THIS WEEKEND starting as soon as it turns Saturday (5/12 at 12:00AM), and ending as soon as Sunday is over (5/13 at 11:59PM).  THAT'S 48 HOURS OF GAMING!

Dartcon will be held at ALPHA THETA Coeducational Fraternity.  Alpha Theta is two doors North of Kemeny.  (Kemeny, Phi Tau, Alpha Theta)
WILL THERE BE CARD/BOARD/CONSOLE/COMPUTER/ROLEPLAYING/PARTY GAMES AT DARTCON?

Yes!  Dartcon welcomes ALL types of games.

I WANT TO PLAY A SPECIFIC GAME, WHAT CAN I DO?
First, check the schedule. Maybe someone is hosting the game you want to play. If not, you have two options:
If you show up and announce the game you want to play, someone might play with you. There will usually be people around looking for a game to play. Your second option is organizing a game. (Don't worry! hosts still get to play.) Being the host just means that you help make sure the game happens. This might mean teaching people how to play, organizing the bracket for a tournament, or bringing a copy along if the Creative Gaming Club doesn't own a copy. Or it might just mean having fun.

Being a host is not scary! Been itching to play in a Super Smash Bros tournament?  Been wanting to play Mafia since trips?  Sign up to HOST THE GAME YOU WANT TO PLAY!

IS THERE ANY REASON NOT TO COME TO DARTCON?

No.  If you like fun, we look forward to seeing you this weekend.

I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION THAT WASN'T ANSWERED IN THIS EMAIL. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? HELP!!!

What's wrong with you? Relax. Reply to this email. We will answer your question.

Please reply to host a game, or for more information!  We love to hear from gamers and non-gamers alike!