Join us tonight for a casual, home-made dinner with Professor Sergei Kan!

             Amarna Presents...
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``
             Monday Night Dinner
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``
              Monday at 6:30 pm

Professor Kan, from the Native American studies and Anthropology
departments, is looking forward to sharing his personal experiences from
his travels abroad. He will bring photos and talk about his experiences
with the indigenous and Christian religious cultures and histories of
the Tlingit tribes of Southeastern Alaska and the remaining population
of the Sitka Creoles, Russian settlers who remained in Alaska after it
was sold to the USA.

Menu:

- Butternut squash risotto
- Roasted garlic zucchini
- Salad with a homemade maple-vinaigrette dressing
- Summer berry custard

Monday Night Dinner: A weekly event at Amarna on Mondays.  We invite a
professor, a member of the faculty, or of the community to join us for
dinner and have an open discussion about the topic of the week.  All
dinners are homemade and always include a vegetarian option and dessert.
Informal. Casual. Delicious.

What is Amarna?

Amarna is essentially a clubhouse full of friends who like to cook and
hang out and throw events that reflect the changing interests of its
dynamic membership. We are technically an "Undergraduate Society",
co-ed, and have none of this rush and pledge business.  Come check us out!

Where is Amarna?

Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street, second house past the
traffic light after the gym, and right across from Kappa Kappa Gamma.