Did room-draw leave you with one choice worse than the other? Did the affinity you wanted fill up? Don't want to end up in a random triple? Have that special someone to share a room with regardless of what gender you are? Want to live in a chill, co-ed environment that has a nice homey feel?

**Come and live at AMARNA.  It's a nice house with even nicer people.**

Amarna is open to boarders for the upcoming Summer and Fall

We will be happy to have you live in the house! Blitz [log in to unmask] VERY SOON if you want to get a spot!

_~_ Nice People_~_
We live cooperatively and respect one another.
_~_Gender neutral housing_~_
Have that special someone you'd like to share a room with?
Live with whomever you feel most comfortable with!
_~_Large Rooms_~_
4 singles. 4 (big!) doubles. (space for up to 12 people)
During summer, doubles can be reversed into singles. *yes*
_~_Cozy Bathrooms_~_
Share bathroom with only 2-4 others; custodial staff cleans regularly
like in dorms.
_~_Free storage_~_
Storage is free for boarders (no $10 per box), and always accessible.
_~_Clean House_~_
We don't have a frat basement (even though we do have a pong table!) and it doesn't smell like beer 24/7
_~_Places to Hang_~_
Two living rooms, one with TV, both with nice couches, bean bags and a chill atmosphere.
Large yard and outdoor grill
_~_Events_~_
Amarna holds social events throughout the term (Wine and Cheese, tails, dance parties)
Boarders are always welcome to events and open meetings each Wednesday
_~_Large and over-equipped Kitchen_~_
Fully stocked and available with dishwasher and other appliances
Free dinner every Monday
House fridge for personal food storage
_~_Great Location_~_
Close to the Gym, East Wheelock Snackbar and Greenprint
_~_Free Parking_~_
Free parking for up to three residents