Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Interested in Incarceration?

Invisibility?

Transitions?

Rehabilitation?

Are You Interested in Stories?

---- JOIN Dartmouth students and inmates of Sullivan County House of Corrections for a collaborative and creative performance about VOICE ----

This community-based learning course, co-taught by Pati Hernandez and Francine A’ness, offers students the unique opportunity to study our increasingly elusive, ever-growing incarceration system from two distinct perspectives, theoretical and practical. Students have focused on the issues prisoners face both inside and outside prison; incarceration, rehabilitation, and transition, while simultaneously exploring facilitation with critical analysis and self-reflection on the effectiveness of community-based learning and performance in rehabilitation. We would like you to join us in the culmination of this course – the creation and performance of an original production that focus on the voices of inmates.

when: Friday, May 11th at 6 pm and Saturday, May 12th at 1 pm

where: Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity, NH (we have rides available, once you RSVP you will be sent more information)

RSVP or send your questions along to [log in to unmask] and join us for the story of a lifetime.

“Nobody knows nothing. Nobody knows everything”

–Paulo Freire

“Democracy has to be born anew every generation, and education is its midwife.”

–John Dewey