Does the sight of a mic make you pick up a pen?

 Do metaphors pierce your soul and make you do it again?

Did you write your first poem after heartache and pain?

Did you write it when your cries were drowned out by the rain?

Join Kwame and the Afro-American Society for our first open mic on ***Wednesday, May 2nd at 8:30pm in One Wheelock***.

Come be inspired by some awesome poetry by the student performers and two featured spoken word poets
at Kwame's Open Mic in One Wheelock.

YOUR HOST: The I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E author/poet/Dartmouth ’12, Aimee Le!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlfnw26gH4I&feature=related

Kwame's Open Mic w/The Afro-American Society
Wednesday Night

8:30pm-10:00pm
One Wheelock

Show up ready with your poetry and the mic is all yours!

*****As always, Lou's pies on deck!!!*****