||||||||||||||||||LOOK AT THE HOOD EVENT||||||||||||||||||

Ever seen works by Pablo Picasso or Mark Rothko in person? Now you can! Come observe paintings by these and other amazing artists in The Expanding Grid exhibition at the Hood Museum of Art with Programming Interns Kayla Gilbert ’12 & Emma Routhier ’12! After observing the exhibition, we will head to the studio to create our own op art inspired by Richard Anuszkiewicz’s Lunar, featured in the exhibition.

Hood Museum of Art
THIS THURSDAY, May 3rd
4:15 - 5:45pm

RSVP to "LOOK at the HOOD" (Participation limited to 12 students)

"Like" LOOK at the HOOD on Facebook and look out for our blitzes about more programs in May, including a STUDENT PARTY!

To Learn more about the current exhibitions, visit the Hood's website:
http://hoodmuseum.dartmouth.edu/exhibitions/current.html<http://hoodmuseum.dartmouth.edu/exhibitions/2011nativeamerican/index.html>

LOOK at the HOOD Upcoming Events:

-Orozco --> Pollock --> YOU: Exploring the Men of Fire Exhibition
Tuesday, May 8th at 4:15pm

-Becoming Burtynsky: Exploring the Nature Transformed Exhibition
Part One: Thursday, May 17th at 4:15pm
Part Two: Thursday, May 25th at 4:15pm

LOOKing forward to seeing you there!

________ N O   A R T   E X P E R I E N C E   N E C E S S A R Y ! _________