The Campus Center Advisory Committee is working with the administration to determine what renovations we should make to Collis and the basement of '53 commons.  So far, we've had a number of accomplishments; we received many responses for a social space survey that gave us a better sense of what students want, and we decided to make Late Night Collis open seven days a week.

We're looking for new committee members! The whole committee will meet Thusdays from 4-5, and sub-committees will meet as well some point during the week, as determined by the sub-committee members.

 If you're interested, please respond to [log in to unmask] by filling out the following information and questions.  Please send in this application by 4pm, Wednesday (5/2), and you will find out about your application status later that day/early Thursday.  We will have a very quick turn around because we need everyone to be present for the first meeting, which will be on Thursday 5/3 at 4:00.

Application Questions (Please no more than 250 words each)
-Basic Info: Name, Year
1.  What are your involved in on campus and how will this committee rank with your other campus involvements?;
2.  How knowledgeable of Collis, Robinson, 1953 are you?;
3.  Why do you want to participate in this committee?