THE MAY SCHEDULE IS NOW UP! LOOK BELOW.

Dartmouth EMS now offers FREE American Heart Association CPR and First Aid classes for Dartmouth Undergraduate students ($40 for Dartmouth Graduate Students, Faculty, and Staff, $45 for Community Members). We are able to provide this service because of generous support from COSO.

-Our CPR courses includes AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training, and the certification is valid for 2 years.
-Our First Aid and CPR courses meet the requirement for DOC first-year trip leaders.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
American Heart Association

To sign up, please visit:
If you cannot select a class, it means that we are full! E-mail us to be put on the waiting list.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dartems/management/public_reg.php<http://www.dartmouth.edu/%7Edartems/management/public_reg.php>

MAY/JUNE CPR and FA Class Schedule:

AHA Heartsaver CPR (2-3 hours)
Sunday, May 13th, 2:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)
Thursday, May 31st, 4:30PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)
Saturday, June 2nd, 2:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)

AHA Heartsaver First Aid (2-3 hours)
Sunday, May 6th, 2:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)
Saturday, May 26th, 11:00AM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)
Monday, May 28th, 3:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)
Monday, May 21st, 5:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)

AHA Healthcare Provider CPR (3-3.5 hours)
This is a course tailored toward professional rescuers (EMS, etc.). Those who specifically need this course have priority.
Monday, May 14th, 3:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)

If you have any questions please blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

    Thanks!
Xinran Xiao
Community Training
Dartmouth EMS