Want to enjoy a freshly made crepe while studying for midterms? GlobeMed at Dartmouth will be making crepes in Novack!!!

**Monday 5/1 8-11pm

We have a topping bar with fresh strawberries, bananas, nutella, sugar, cinnamon, and whipped cream!

Suggested Donation: $3 for plain crepe, $5-6 with toppings

Come support GlobeMed and our partner organization, the Kachin Women's Association Thailand! GlobeMed aims to promote the health of women and children refugees who have been displaced by the ethnic conflict in the Kachin State of Burma.