Hey campus! This year, Dartmouth is hosting New England's D-1 Ultimate Frisbee College Regionals. Both the Men's and Women's teams will be playing at Sachem Fields on May 5th and 6th, and we'd love to have you cheer us on.

Here's a little sample of ultimate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAyEti-_lR8 Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MK98mUAdNc. We promise excitement and fun and wins!

Games will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. On Sunday, the quarterfinals begin at 9 a.m., semifinals at 11 a.m., and the championship at 1 p.m. The winner goes to nationals - come cheer us on to victory!

Our fields are 1.5 mile down N Main St south of campus through town.  Fields are on your left.

We'd love to see you there!

Love,
Dartmouth Ultimate Frisbee