Join PROJECT RIGHTCHOICE at our Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Extravaganza & Raffle!

·      To Benefit The Upper Valley Haven and support our Upper Valley Community

·      Over 50 raffle prizes including **$1,500 CASH**, Red Sox tickets, gift certificates to local restaurants and shops, overnight stays, weekend getaways, and much, much more!!

·      Blitz # of tickets you'd like and your Dash number to Project RightChoice! ($20 each)

·      Full Mexican Buffet by Gusanoz, Live Latin Band, Cash Bar, Door Prizes, Dancing, Games, Goodie Bag Raffle and more!!

For more information about Project RightChoice, visit http://www.dartmouth.edu/~rightchoice/FAQs.html