Have we made Keggy into a fully-functioning keg?

Will we be filling him with lemonade and serving it to you?

Will you also be able to purchase the new limited-run Keggy shirts with each glass of fresh and utterly stress-obliterating lemonade?

Yes.

Today. Novack. 1 PM - 6 PM.

Then tonight from 10 PM - ?? at Rocky

(Keggy the Keg is a registered trademark of the Dartmouth Jack-O-Lantern and does not and never has had a person inside. His interior is 100% non-alcoholic lemonade, which we fully intend to serve to impressionable minors and of-age people with poor decision making skills. That covers exactly all of us. We expect full turnout.)