Here's what's happening This Week in Sustainability....

The Last Mountain
When: 7pm TODAY, May 7th
Where: Filene Auditorium, Moore Hall
What:  A showing of The Last Mountain, an award-winning documentary
about the destructive practice of mountaintop coal removal mining
(MTR). Come learn about the pressing issue and what steps you can take
to ameliorate the devastating effects MTR has had on people and the
environment. The producers of the film will be there! Snacks will be
provided!

There will also be a dinner discussion, on Tuesday, May 8th at 7pm, in
Occom Commons. The first 30 people get a full dinner from Maple Street!

Faculty-to-the-Farm Picnic
When: 4:30-7:30pm Thursday, May 10th
Where: Dartmouth Organic Farm
What:  An afternoon of farm activities and food for students, staff,
and their families. Activities will include: Home-made pizza making in
the brick oven, canoeing, farm tours, and live folk music. Use your
own transportation or take vans leaving from behind Robo every half-
hour until 7:00 pm. Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]

Reminder:
We've posted tons of photos from Earth Week on our facebook page!

Did you take the pledge? Attend the Sustainability Awards?

Hit like to tag you and your friends! http://www.facebook.com/dartmouthsustainability