Wondering what that event was on the Green on Saturday? Want to be on a
team that competes in axe throwing and fire building?
If you'd like to learn a little about the Dartmouth Woodsmen's Team and try
your hand at one of the events, stop by the splitting clinic we're
co-hosting Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 on Robo lawn. If you can't make it,
but want to know when we host our beginner-friendly practices, blitz 'ftd'.
You don't have to be a burly lumberjill or jack to have fun pole climbing,
chopping, chain sawing and canoeing.

Wood splitting clinic
Wednesday, May 2nd
12 to 12:30 Robo Lawn
Blitz [log in to unmask] for more info on the team.