*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*What Does It Mean to Teach Abroad When I'm Still A Student?*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On Tuesday, join World Partners in Education for the second part of our series on volunteer teaching abroad. Student volunteers will share their self-designed lesson plans, including a business and entrepreneurship curriculum for middle school students and a step-by-step reading tutoring guide. Topics for discussion will include cultural/linguistic barriers, handling classrooms with large age and ability gaps, tutoring students with learning disabilities, and strategies for teaching to different strengths.

Time: 7:00 pm, Tuesday 5/1/12
Place: Fahey Ground Floor Lounge

Delicious dinner from Oriental Wok Express (aka Chinese gas station) will be served.

Bring your experiences or ideas for future work! Everyone is welcome.