Reminder:

Dear Dartmouth Students,

Palaeopitus Senior Society is now accepting applications from the class of 2013 for admission into the 2013 Palaeopitus Delegation as well as nominations from all Dartmouth College students who wish to nominate a member of the class of 2013 for Palaeopitus.

What is Palaeopitus?
Palaeopitus is a senior society, founded in 1899, which unites campus leaders in service to Dartmouth College. Palaeopitus serves many purposes. It connects administrators and students. Its members advocate on behalf of students to high-level administrators. It host traditional events over the course of the year. Additionally, Palaeopitus serves as a space for student leaders from all corners of campus to keep one another informed about developments across the college, while proving them a way to coordinate their actions to address campus challenges.

Who is in Palaeopitus?

Palaeopitus has twenty-one members selected in their junior year on the basis of their demonstrated dedication to the College. Four of our members are ex-officio: the editor of The Dartmouth newspaper, the Senior Class President, the Intern to the President of the College, and the Student Assembly President (if he or she is a senior). The other seventeen members are selected by the previous year's delegation.

Is Palaeopitus secret? Does is overlap with other societies?
Palaeopitus is classified as a senior society but membership is public knowledge, and thus we can have a larger impact on campus than if we remained secret. We also operate under the Dean of the College rather than ORL, allowing our membership to overlap with other senior societies.

Please visit our website for more information: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~palaeop/

HOW TO APPLY OR NOMINATE SOMEONE:
Members of the class of 2013 may apply using the online application found on our homepage: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~palaeop/index.html
The application deadline is Monday, April 30th at 11:59pm.

Dartmouth College students who wish to nominate a member of the class of 2013 for admission into the 2013 Palaeopitus Delegation should fill out the nomination form found on our homepage: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~palaeop/index.html
The nomination deadline is Sunday, April 29th at 11:59pm.

Sincerely,

Your 2012 Palaeopitus Delegation:

Jason Goodman* Amrita Sankar* Xiaolu Li* Emma Fidel* Max Yoeli * John Rutan* Ryan Tincher* Hikaru Yamagishi* Mary Cromwell* Christian Brandt* Dennis Zeveloff* Blythe George* Tyler Melancon* Christopher Dooley* Kelly McGlinchey* Danielle Levin* Jeremy Guardiola* Nishreen Ali* Anna-Kay Thomas* Julius Bedford* Javed Jaghai