Stereotypes: The Labels that Define Us
Facilitated by Dean Chu, Clements, A'Ness, and Reed
1st Floor Cutter
Wednesday, 4/25 @ 7pm
Catered by The Orient

Come join the Undergraduate Deans in food and discussion about all the labels and identities we carry with us. This is a chance for you to get to know the Undergraduate Deans informally, learn more about their work as well as engage in an activity that will lead to a discussion about stereotypes, pressures associated with those labels, and how to successfully navigate (and find resources for) the myriad of identities we have at Dartmouth College and beyond.

Hope to see you there!
La Alianza

*A Note on Voting: In order to vote in elections, you must attend at least 3 meetings and 1 event. Elections for the summer term and for the 2012-2013 school year will be held in mid-May.