Los Imprescindibles Hermanos
from the Psi Chapter of
La Unidad Latina,
Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.

Invite all gentlemen interested in learning more about
our brotherhood to attend our information session on

Thursday, April 26th
at 5:13 PM
in Berry 370

Business attire required.
Dinner will be provided.

Come learn what makes our brotherhood
last Para Siempre -- that's a long time.

If you have any questions,
Blitz back or contact any Hermano.

Since its inception in 1982, La Unidad Latina has remained on the vanguard of political and community empowerment by developing influential leaders that strive to exert knowledge and power into its peers in order to attain mutual success. We commit ourselves to academic excellence, leadership development and cultural enlightenment, enhanced by a diverse cognizant membership. La Hermandad strives to preserve and promote an inclusive intellectual environment for its members.