Stereotypes: The Labels that Define Us

Facilitated by Dean Chu, Clements, A'Ness, and Reed

1st Floor Cutter

Wednesday, 4/22 @ 7pm

Catered by The Orient

Come join some of the Undergraduate Deans in food and discussion about all the labels and identities we carry with us. This is a chance for you to get to know the Undergraduate Deans informally, learn more about their work as well as engage in an activity that will lead to a discussion about stereotypes, pressures associated with those labels, and how to successfully navigate (and find resources for) the myriad of identities we have at Dartmouth College and beyond.

*A Note on Voting:

In order to vote in elections this term you must attend at least 3 meetings and 1 event. Elections for the summer term and for the 2012-2013 school year will be in mid-May.