Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey '15 Ladies,

Panhell will be hosting two pre-rush info sessions over spring term.
These info sessions are required if you wish you participate in
recruitment next year. We will be holding additional info sessions
next fall and winter in case you cannot attend these upcoming
sessions.

Come here your Panhell Vice Presidents of Recruitment introduce you to
rush, and come listen to the sorority presidents speak about their
rush experiences.

Tues TODAY! 4/17 8-9pm in Silsby 028
Thurs 4/19 8-9pm in Silsby 028

We will also be collecting rush fees ($8) payable with DASH or CASH.

Save these dates! Please feel free to blitz the Panhell account with
any questions. We look forward to meeting you!

Jane Cai & Adriana Flores
Panhell VP Recruitment