FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
The Good Morning, Hanover! Walk.
Meet behind Robinson Hall at 9 AM. Back at 9:55 AM, in time for 10s.
Prospective Students & their Hosts are especially invited, as is anyone else!
We'll walk, wandering casually, slowly, absorbing the beautiful ground of Hanover, as our bodies slowly wake up from having just been asleep, and hopefully having just had breakfast.
Sites to pass: lovely trees, Occom Pond, Pine Park.
Blitz Farzeen Mahmud, Rosemary Shay, or Melinda Tascarella if you are interested in being there.
Cost: Zero American or Non-American Dollars of Monetary Money.