Discussion
Cemetery of the Innocents
Rockefeller Class of 1930 Room
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
8:00 pm
Ramunto’s

This Wednesday, Vita Clamantis will set up a display of 546 American flags on the Gold Coast lawn to commemorate the 54.6 million lives lost to abortion in the United States since 1973. The purpose of this display is not to condemn but to ask for forgiveness and to promise hope, to promise ourselves and each other that we will do better, we will care better, we will be better. We put these flags out to ask every Dartmouth student a simple question: when your friend, your sister, your cousin, your neighbor, finds herself in this crisis, afraid and uncertain, feeling like the decision of her life weighs upon her, what will you do? Vita will host a moderated discussion about the display and the abortion issue at 8 PM in the Rockefeller Center's Class of 1930 room.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/calendar/cal?format=long&[log in to unmask]