Hello,

Big Sib Little Sib (BSLS) is a mentoring and educational program that seeks to share Korean culture to Korean adopted children and their families in the area. Sessions are held every other Sunday from 3 - 4:30pm. We organize such activities as: kim bap (Korean sushi) making, martial arts demonstrations, Korean storytelling, etc.

We are looking for someone to co-chair the program next fall and beyond, to help us think of and organize events. If you are interested, please fill out the short application below.

REQUIREMENTS:
- No previous experience with BSLS is necessary, but we do ask that you actively participate in the planning process (occasional meetings of members) and in the actual sessions, starting THIS TERM.
- An active interest in Korean culture. (You will be helping to come up with event ideas and leading them.)
- You must be on campus in the fall and/or the winter next year.

APPLICATION.
1. What is your name and year?
2. What is your D-Plan until graduation?
3. Brainstorm some ideas for future BSLS events.
4. Explain why you are interested in the position. (e.g. Interest in education, Korean culture, own experiences, etc.)

Thanks,

Michelle Ahn ('12)
Soo Jee Lee ('13)
Andrew Hoh ('14)